Saturday, October 15, 2011
Short Term Money Trading Dubai
One of the biggest traded markets in the World, (FOREX) is considered as the most liquid financial market with the daily volume of more than US $ 1 trillion. The system is working by way of buying and selling world currencies taking the profit from the exchange.
The term ‘Short’ refers to a contract made for a short period of time, usually one year. This can be buying or selling of stocks, options, futures or Forex. Online trading short terms contracts are three types -Day Trading, Swing Trading and Position Trading.
Day Trading Contract:
- A very active type of trading
- As the trading is done in the same day, the traders will not have any liability after the market closes.
- The trading is finished in seconds or minutes for very small capital gain per contract or share.
Scalpers and Momentum traders are two of its styles. The first style includes the trading of large amount of shares within seconds for very small capital gain. The latter, which considers trends with that day, is slow compared to the Scalpers style.
Swing Trading Contract:
- Similar to the day trading,
- The contract may last for up to 4 days.
- It seems to be uncertain as the traders like to take overnight risks by holding the stocks.
Position Trading Contract:
- Market trend has a major role
- The time to complete one trade may goes up to days, weeks or months.
- However it has higher risk, these traders have higher gain percentage.
This information provided by Orient Financial Brokers (OFB), licensed and regulated by Central Bank of the UAE, to conduct brokerage in Foreign Exchange, Commodities and Money Markets In Dubai. OFB offers a number of commodity futures contracts including all main oil, grain and metal contracts.
Labels: Advantages of Forex Trading, Forex market, Short Term Money Trading Dubai
Forex Trading Services in Abu Dhabi
FOREX – Foreign Exchange Trading - involves the exchange of one foreign currency for the other currency. The transaction is performing at an agreed rate and the process involves two parties. The transactions are classified into immediate, future and deferred. You can find a lot of Forex brokers in UAE, who offer the platform for online money trading. Orient Financial Brokers (OFB) is the name of one such service provider offering online Forex services in Abu Dhabi.
The company offers following service advantages to the customers
- Dealing Office Full partner service package include training, 24-hour service personnel. Even if a client executes a trade in wee hours of the morning, our personnel provide help with value added services.
- Brokers with extensive back office services that include customer statements available in real time and IB fee reporting, which allows the IB to easily calculate his/her clients' monthly trading volume and profit/loss.
- Forex stocks; CFDs and CFD indices. Over 2000 Financial Instruments in one platform.
- IBs can trade for multiple accounts on behalf of their clients.
- The Channel Partner (CP) program gives traders, marketing freelancers, financial consultants, and brokerage firms the ability to receive compensation and exciting packages for bringing new business to Orient.
One of the best online trading companies in UAE, OFB online trading service gives customers an opportunity to trade over 2,000 financial instruments such as Share and Stock Index CFDs from all major financial markets of the world.
Labels: Forex market, Forex Trading Company UAE, Forex Trading Services in Abu Dhabi