Monday, May 20, 2013
Trading Oil and Natural Gas Commodities and Shares in UAE
Trading of shares and commodities related to Crude Oil, Natural Gas and other related products are very popular practice. While commodities help traders to directly benefit from the daily up and downs of oil and natural gas prices, stocks of companies in oil and gas industry help traders to benefit indirectly from this vital industry.
The difference in supply and demand is the key indicator of oil and gas price changes. The natural oil resources are getting depleted very quickly because of high exploration; and also the cost and investment needed for oil exploration, drilling, export, transportation, storing, refining, etc are also on a rise. These causes rise in price of oil and gas in long-term. The growth forecasts, economic stats, and oil reserve data, etc also affect the global oil price changes.
When trading oil and gas commodities
, traders should be very keen to follow the global and local trends as news and speculation are the main factors that affect intraday price changes. When trading stocks or derivatives of oil and natural gas companies, one should additionally evaluate the company fundamental indicators like cash flow, P/E ratio, enterprise value, and growth prospects.
This article is written for Orient Financial Brokers, the leading online shares trading broker in UAE
offering online access for trading all major stocks, indices, treasuries and commodities.
Labels: crude oil trading, gas trading, natural gas, natural gas commodity, natural gas futures, oil commodity, oil contracts, oil futures, oil trading, oil trading uae
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Why Forex Trading is so Popular Around the World?
Online forex trading
is now one of the most popular professions across the world; especially among youngsters. There are many reasons for this high popularity.
- Online Trades: most of the forex trades are executed online. So traders can trade with convenience of their home or office. Also youngsters tend to prefer making money online to traditional methods.
- Sophisticated trading systems: the advancement in information technology have greatly facilitated forex trades.
- Better suitable for newbie traders: with advanced trading systems, comparative simplicity of price movements and technical analysis tools, forex trading offer much more profitability than most other financial instruments.
- Small accounts and high leverage: forex trading does not require high upfront investments like stock, bond or commodity trading. Also high leverage allows traders to take large position sizes for small investments.
- Trading anytime: online forex trading has no centralized exchanges, geographical limits or intraday trading breaks other than on weekends. This offer great flexibility to traders.
- The involvement of central banks: most of the high volume trades in the forex market is carried out in inter-bank market and central banks of different countries actively intervene in the market to keep the currency exchange rates at optimum levels. This offer traders some insights on currency price movements.
Labels: currency market, currency trading, forex, forex advantage, forex benefit, Forex market, forex software, forex system, forex trading, leverage, newbie trader, trading system